Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm genuinely struggling to imagine how irritating and difficult it would be to deal with a winger as a fullback while keeping your arms completely away from them. The sport already favours the attacking players to a massive degree.

Incredibly unnatural.

But it’s already supposed to be a foul.

I don’t agree about it favouring forwards massively, but so what, it should favour skill (both offensive and defensive) not illegal grappling.

Honestly,football is getting ruined with the way players behave. This feigning injury shit has to be stopped. It’s fucking wrecking every game I watch. I want someone to kick the Villa keeper in the face so he does have something to be injured about.

I'd half forgotten about this match. Not watching now, the idea of supporting the *insert name of team whose most famous racist pig hoolie was caught in bed with a young male prostitute here* makes me want to sick my fucking guts up.

Whatever, the key thing is violently entering the anuses of the Plumstead Travelling Community tomorrow, on the pitch and off it.

Back
Top Bottom