Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cool with Sherwood as caretaker, but not for the rest of the season. The man has no experience in management, let alone at the top level. Couple of bad results and the wolves would be out for him. We're looking for top four, not meat raffle.

Exactly! A caretaker is all he should be. We need an experienced manager who knows the game, not one who is cutting his teeth and learning the game.

His facial expressions are boring
This is an outrage
Sherwood_zpsa4dbd165.png

How many times did Ferguson, Busby, Shankly, Paisley, Blanchflower, get sacked?

Mourinhio got sacked for being a Gobby bastard and not respecting anyone not because he was a bad manager.

AVB got sacked twice for being an awful manager.

No he got sacked because of the dressing room at Chelsea and from what I'm reading he fell out with Levy big time so they both decided this was the best option.

The amount of times you have been sacked has to be one of the silliest metrics to measure a manager. Jol, Redknapp, and AVB have all been sacked at least twice. I think they are all good managers who have done a job here. Jol brought us back into Europe, Redknapp to CL, and AVB to a records point total. Each have their own merits and they've been fired from here and elsewhere. Being sacked is the life of a football manager, so it goes.

Even Bryan Clough was sacked twice. Doubt anyone would argue he's shit.

He gets my 100% full backing and support as long as he is in charge.

I cannot wait for tomorrow nights match now, I'm really hoping we see something completely different in terms of formation, tactics, confidence and most importantly result. COYS

the replies in this thread pretty much sum up where we are at these days, laughing stock material. shocking how yous can all find any form of humor to the situation the club is in. If this was a top top club there would be out rage, anger ect. we are a joke.

the replies in this thread pretty much sum up where we are at these days, laughing stock material. shocking how yous can all find any form of humor to the situation the club is in. If this was a top top club there would be out rage, anger ect. we are a joke.

Trust me, look a little harder there is more than enough moaning, arguments and opinions floating around with a small proportion of humour, we are just waiting for what's next, very uncertain times

Trust me, look a little harder there is more than enough moaning, arguments and opinions floating around with a small proportion of humour, we are just waiting for what's next, very uncertain times

There is absolutely nothing to laugh about. thats my point.

Back
Top Bottom