Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

These Gooner cunts are so hard to watch when it isn’t going well. Such tight arses. They really don’t play with love of the game at all, it’s all robotic.

It's pretty much done. City getting another goal really doesn't do much on a week where Dortmund and Bayern are both likely go through as well as Leverkusen tomorrow.
Moreover I’m of the opinion that we’d get our doors blown off in CL next season anyway, EL is actually a semi-realistic goal

Moreover I’m of the opinion that we’d get our doors blown off in CL next season anyway, EL is actually a semi-realistic goal
Shocked Genie GIF

If we make 4th now we'll have earned it by beating CL quality opposition.

But I agree - falling into CL via 5th would paper over cracks. We are still rebuilding.

Back
Top Bottom