Newcastle United vs Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 13th April. 12:30pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Where’s the fucking leaders? Manager just stood looking moody and no fucker on the pitch resembling a captain or vice captain. So fucking shit, it’s spineless. I can just about handle getting footballed off the park but at least fucking try.

We've looked okay going forward at times. Just our chances have fell to the one you wouldn't want them fall to. But we look like conceding almost every time Newcastle go forward with intent. Nothing in midfield and two wing-backs who just can't defend. How does someone with the build of Udogie get knocked off the ball by Anthony Gordon who looks like Johnny Lawrence from The Karate Kid? It's just really, really poor.

The fuck is the explanation from VAR?

"Right, so Bentancur got there first and nicked the ball. The defender missed the ball completely and kicked him. But because it was almost his head and not his leg, no pen. Good process."

It's incredible. Bents get there first and gets kicked in the head. What the fuck

I had a strong feeling in my water that VDV was going to score today, to the extent that I looked up the odds and only didn’t bother because they were disappointing. I really am the anti Mystic Meg.

I’m on Vanillier in the National if you’d all like to avoid it.

Back
Top Bottom