Tottenham Vs Nottingham Forest - Sunday 7th April, 6pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tottenham will...

• Total voters
I think he's fucked his back simple as and needs to heal. But Bentancur has always been an excellent player injuries inhibit performance and now its the kids turn. Let's hope he handles it with the maturity bentancur has. Because I'm going to be honest against Arse a fit Sarrs running could keep us alive.
I see, and definitely agree against arse. Sarr at full stride is exciting to watch

Why do we do it.

Please just kick it away if the situation gets hot.

Please stop fannying around back there until you either give it them or they nick it off us.

Please.

Please stop doing it.

His hold up play is legitimately non-existent.

Part of the reason our midfield struggle is the inability of our attackers to help them out.
Yup. He's not suited at all to playing CF in this system.

We'd be better off playing Dejan in that role I'd wager. Heck, Pierre could probably do it.

Son will always be at his best when he gets to just run at goal.

Back
Top Bottom