Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everybody keeps making shitty excuses about the injuries and all that bollocks, a defender is a defender midfielder is a midfielder and so on, they all get paid stupid money to do what they do. Whoever we play on the pitch should be good enough not to lose 5 or 6-0, 2-0 I can take but 6-0 is an embarrassment. IMO avb is to blame as his starting 11 baffles me. To be honest chadli played well today but I don't know what made avb start him over Townsend. I don't know why holtby didn't start either after the performances he's put in. I realise I've gone on a rant and am now going to stop. COYS can only get better. (hopefully)

I said at the start of the season when we were scraping through wins our high line and defence will get caught out against the better clubs and lo and befuckinghold it's got us ruined over the last month time and time again. Surely someone must be asking questions at the club that it's just not working? Square peg in a round hole is coming to mind about this club.

It's good that at least one of the 320 online reading this thread from the internet right now searched for 'Milan Baros cock'

Are you fucking serious?
Yes.

Inevitably yes, the players do have to bear the blame, but who's the one in charge?
Was there something new today that we have never seen before regarding the individual performance on the field?

The players that preformed bad or good today was nothing really new for me. 'Twas the same old story. So I'm not just gonna sit here and fault the reoccurring. The problem is more fundamental between players, which points me to AVB and his staff.

Or are you one of those to say...
"Professional top-tier players, who get paid so and so, are to never lose like this at home ... blah blah blah." ???

We had a red card and with basically very limited protection on the field. Goals were always going to be conceded, especially with Suarez playing.

@ SinghYid SinghYid is one of the great pretenders, talks a good enough game but actually has very little knowledge of the game.

Oh and you are a genius of the game, right?
Pathetic.

But I thought Dawson has Suarez in his back pocket ?
Of course u want to run away from your own stupidity.

Mick. You're my favorite muppet here. I'll give u that
I have a 6 year old daughter, she has a better grasp of football than you do.
Thats why I have no intention of talking about football with you.
If you have any interests that you have a modicum of knowledge about, and I share an interest, I'll be happy to chat in the off topic section.
Actually that's not going to happen either, I'm going to consign your subsequent posts to the shit can.

Yes.

Inevitably yes, the players do have to bear the blame, but who's the one in charge?
Was there something new today that we have never seen before regarding the individual performance on the field?

The players that preformed bad or good today was nothing really new for me. 'Twas the same old story. So I'm not just gonna sit here and fault the reoccurring. The problem is more fundamental between players, which points me to AVB and his staff.

"Professional top-tier players, who get paid so and so, are to never lose like this at home ... blah blah blah." ???

We had a red card and with basically very limited protection on the field. Goals were always going to be conceded, especially with Suarez playing.

Oh and you are a genius of the game, right?
Pathetic.

That was like one of Edward Lear's nonsense poems. #owlandthepussycat

Inevitably yes, the players do have to bear the blame
You've just negated your original point right there.
The problem is more fundamental between players, which points me to AVB and his staff.
What problem? The problem that we only had only one CB available for this game? That we were forced to play Naughton and Capoue?
Or that our CM got sent off?
What exactly are you blaming AVB and the staff for?
I'm one of those to say that the manager is not the only one responsible for the result.
We had a red card and with basically very limited protection on the field. Goals were always going to be conceded, especially with Suarez playing..
Why are you blaming AVB then?

Same to you, but in your case some cricket will do.
But I'm wasn't the one who started to act childish. And fyi, I hate baseball.

Yes there is cricket on but England are shit at that at the minute as well. No but you were the one who started posting drivel about my beloved Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom