Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Without his goal and 2 assists his performance was a 2/10

He needs to shoot more instead of trying to play cute passes that end up going nowhere

some of those cute passes end up being 2 assists today, but i do actually agree with you.

He need to take more shots. Zero shot taken in the first half is not acceptable especially as a #9

highest XG means nothing if you don't shoot.

some of those cute passes end up being 2 assists today, but i do actually agree with you.

He need to take more shots. Zero shot taken in the first half is not acceptable especially as a #9

highest XG means nothing if you don't shoot.
Don't think anyone really calculates chances where no shot is taken, so xG would be higher if you do shoot more.

I'm sure he will when all the tactics start clicking and the movements begin feeling more natural for the team.

What a job the club has trying to replace two of the greatest forwards in the clubs history
Kane we seemed to have managed by bringing in goals and assists from 2 or 3 other sources

Confirms really that he's a centre forward these days. He's involved so much more and imo its why we should give buying a CF a miss this summer and concentrate on wide forwards. I just dont see us getting better CF than Son.

Remarkable that we've been through a 9 year period of having our first and fifth top goalscorers of all time.

Top 5 Spurs scorer of all time.

Should end up at least 4th and very few pens.

For me taking into account years with the club, loyalty and performance level he is the biggest Spurs Legend in my lifetime (80s baby)

Confirms really that he's a centre forward these days. He's involved so much more and imo its why we should give buying a CF a miss this summer and concentrate on wide forwards. I just dont see us getting better CF than Son.

Remarkable that we've been through a 9 year period of having our first and fifth top goalscorers of all time.

It seems like that’s what we’re doing. Striker links are almost non-existent.

Son will be our striker for the next couple of years with Richi as his understudy.

Back
Top Bottom