Summer Transfer thread - 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

aed79dd68b7c9f9c0288e2c36c3c6fbd.gif

Plays harder than his body can handle.

Hate to say it and shoot me down in flames if dragusin dont get decent minutes before season end he may ask to leave. Hes meant to be a top player.

Then let him leave.

If he isn't up to being back up to two centre backs quite simply better than him, then it's pointless keeping him.

Couldn't care less if he's meant to be a top player. That's not the personality we need around the squad.

Hate to say it and shoot me down in flames if dragusin dont get decent minutes before season end he may ask to leave. Hes meant to be a top player.

You're right... We should have just bought a shit back-up CB instead...... This way is far too stressful innit.

Last edited:
Why arent we linked with striker? Think we have big plans for veliz. Lankshear is coming good as well. I like lankshear particularly as hes a fan. Like players like that.
If you read a bit you'd see Spurs have been linked with plenty of strikers...
These are some of the strikers Spurs have been linked with since the TW closed just 1 month ago:

LF: Jaden Philogene, Antonio Nusa, Viktor Djukanović, Federico Chiesa, Festy Ebosele, Nico Williams, Barış Alper Yılmaz, Ibrahim Osman,
CF
: Ivan Toney, Dominic Solanke, Evan Ferguson, Albert Guðmundsson, Francesco Camarda, Santiago Giménez, Omar Marmoush, Kévin Denkey, Victor Osimhen
RF: Marcus Edwards, Roony Bardghji, Pedro Neto, Dani Rodríguez, Matias Soulé, Raphinha, Takefusa Kubo,

Back
Top Bottom