Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I miss away goals, they afforded that level of jeopardy to a tie. I know it was scrapped in the interest of fairness but since when has football really been fair.

Thought I'd better finally take in who we're up against for that extra place: Italy, Germany and Spain then.

I'll be happy for all their teams to go out soon so I can then get back to cheering against the English teams!

Klopp has created something akin to an invincibility cloak with Liverpool.

It's even more astonishing when you compare where we and they were just 5 years ago.

And for the non-,believers, that's the quality and character of a manager, more than the quality of players or excess expenditure.

Last edited:
I see that Matty Cash is on the bench tonight, even though he played the full 90 minutes against Luton last Saturday. Are Villa saving him for our game? Bastard.

Back
Top Bottom