Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One more goal from Everton and I'd have won 600 quid, but nooooooo...course they only score in injury time against us the friggin poobags!

One more goal from Everton and I'd have won 600 quid, but nooooooo...course they only score in injury time against us the friggin poobags!

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Is Grealish out 'injured' again? Or has Pep exiled him? Doku's ineffectiveness sees the academy kid favored...wonder why he doesn't bench Haaland for his similarly shit performance.

Is Grealish out 'injured' again? Or has Pep exiled him? Doku's ineffectiveness sees the academy kid favored...wonder why he doesn't bench Haaland for his similarly shit performance.

My theory atm is that Pep really didn’t like how he acted after the treble win. His antics were too high profile. Pep (bit like Fergie) has never really liked the big personalities. Grealish was in the press far too much for the wrong reasons.

Coupled with a slow start to the season and new options + he’s out of the good books. Pep is ruthless, once you’re out you’re out. He clearly liked Jack as a player last season, mainly for his willingness to make sacrifices to his game, but that’s now changed.

Back
Top Bottom