Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t take any joy from watching Harry fail at Bayern. Especially when we’re struggling too.

I just think it reinforces the overall impression that anyone connected to this club is a loser.
Kane did amazing for us & will always be a spurs legend in my eyes! :kanegoal:

Kane scored. This board is going to go in to meltdown! I can almost hear things being chucked & kicked.

Especially with two weeks before another game!

Red Card No GIF by Bouygues Telecom

this is the first time since week 1 they’ve had a positive GD.

Their results have been quite fortunate.
They have been fortunate, but they've found this weird formula where they trade blows with teams, often look second best but win.
Happens too often to be a fluke.

They will catch us now, much as I hate the cunt Keane was right when he said we would shit our pants.

We don't have the minerals

Munich haven't made the most of having the ball and Bochum have been on them like flies on shit. More intensity, more tenacity than Bayern.
Bayern have become the new Spurs....a one man team....the Heinrich von Kane team....didn't work here, won't work there....you cannot build a team around one man...just look at the Brazilian 1970 team...it didn't revolve around pele...everyone played their part..

Last edited:
Bayern have become the new Spurs....a one man team....the Heinrich von Kane team....didn't work here, won't work there....you cannot build a team around one man...just look at the Brazilian 1970 team...it didn't revolve around peke...everyone played their part..

Peke overrated imv

Bayern have become the new Spurs....a one man team....the Heinrich von Kane team....didn't work here, won't work there....you cannot build a team around one man...just look at the Brazilian 1970 team...it didn't revolve around peke...everyone played their part..
Whenever I have watched them too many of them play hero ball. Musiala, Sane and Tel only pass when there is absolutely no other option and by then they have normally run down a blind alley.

Back
Top Bottom