Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck all up top. Striker priority in summer. De zerbi will be checking mirror at half-time. Prick. Played alright but better decision making in final third. Still think we will win.
Richy has been more than serviceable as a striker lately but Kulu and Werner are offering almost nothing. I’m not saying he’s been fantastic, but he can‘t do it all alone.

When you want him to hit the gas pedal he does those stupid 3 or 4 tippy tappy steps instead. Gets on my wick.
Our MF keep hanging on the 18 yard line waiting for the back or cross pass, so that they can walk the ball in. Who is Werner gonna cross to. When Werner has the ball the MF need to attack the goals.

I don't know what's happened to Bentancur lately but he really is having a shocking couple of games. I think he needs to be replaced for Biss, and try and get back to how we were puring earlier in the season.

Also, Son needs to come on and calm things down up front with some composure. It's all too hectic.

We've been largely shite for months now

I know Ange has created a cult like dedication with this fan base but how long till people actually start to worry ?

Don’t have the benefit of slow mo’s and replays cos I’m in the ground but that was as bad a 20/30 mins as I’ve seen from us all season. So many players off it. Feels easy for Brighton.

Ground like a morgue. Day trippers look shocked when I screamed ‘fucking shoot’ or ‘play him in’ (frequently) during the first half.

As much as I’ve enjoyed much of our play this season, we are a long way from the finished article and 5th flatters us atm

Back
Top Bottom