Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully dragusin knows his time will come next season when we're in 4 comps
Can't imagine he's too thrilled about turning down BM to sit on our bench

I coulda sworn peeps insisted that all players need to do is "back themselves" and everything should be hunky-dory........ And that any player that isn't content with that is a bit of a loser anyway.......... And that any fan that is concerned about such things lacks "ambition" and only thinks we "need" 2 CBs.......?

(Checks notes........ Yep.)

5-0 Spurs Timo gets his goal , Richarlison a h’trick & Maddison wraps it up with the goal of the season

Put your bosses Lamborghini on it

Did he think he was coming to replace VDV and Romero? I’m sure Ange was honest with him about his role in the squad.

He’s a young player with not much experience at the top level.
Of course.

People inventing negative scenarios.

The guy is 21 with barely 1 season in a shit Italian team.
He's competing with a top 5 CB in Romero and the fastest man in the world. I'm sure he understands his role.

Of course.

People inventing negative scenarios.

The guy is 21 with barely 1 season in a shit Italian team.
He's competing with a top 5 CB in Romero and the fastest man in the world. I'm sure he understands his role.
Spurs fans just don't know how to react to having depth.

Back
Top Bottom