Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brighton have 4 wins in their last 12 games (I think I read) and none in their last 5 away games. They're so hard to gauge.

With a full 11 we should be winning these matches, but I think a few of ours are still playing back to form and fitness.
Guess we come along to rectify that for them😀
Like we did for Everton.

If he’s fit…

That means everyone bar Solomon and Sess are available. Absolutely huge! We’ve not been this stocked all season

**of course Bentancur, Bissouma and Maddison are all prob a little short of match fitness
Bent had a few games now plus good rest in between games so should be ok. If we were playing every 4 days everyone would say they are knackered and had no rest.
Sess you can virtually exclude from injured players list.
Go strongest 11 no pint ficking holding back now. We owe them for the away game! Hopefully players see it like that and come out fired up. Like we did toon. That is how we need to play every game now. One game a week no exscuses. Don’t want to see this slow shit at the back with players holding on to the ball too long unless we are 4 up.

Werner on the right?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Bent had a few games now plus good rest in between games so should be ok. If we were playing every 4 days everyone would say they are knackered and had no rest.
Sess you can virtually exclude from injured players list.
Go strongest 11 no pint ficking holding back now. We owe them for the away game! Hopefully players see it like that and come out fired up. Like we did toon. That is how we need to play every game now. One game a week no exscuses. Don’t want to see this slow shit at the back with players holding on to the ball too long unless we are 4 up.
Avoid injuries and suspensions and hope we can show the same form we showed in the firstn11 games, that was title winning form.

Werner on the right?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
I think so. He’s not linking well with Udogie, none of our right sided players are outstanding and I think his left foot limits him…. I get a wide player with goal threat can be dangerous inverting but it makes no sense for someone like him

I think so. He’s not linking well with Udogie, none of our right sided players are outstanding and I think his left foot limits him…. I get a wide player with goal threat can be dangerous inverting but it makes no sense for someone like him
Strange as everyone seems to be saying his got a good understanding with destiny?

You seem to know more about them than us.........🤔
Fair point,and I probably do,as I go to most of Brightons home games,having 2 grandchildren playing in Brightons U16s and Girls U13s it's a labour of love,and endless training sessions at their academy,which by the way is superb,I do know Martin Chivers played for Spurs and Brighton so it's not like I'm completely out of the loop 😉

Back
Top Bottom