Lucas Bergvall

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What does he say at the end there...?
Something about "...my Mother"??
biff-back.gif

So what are we actually expecting here?

Is he supposed.to have a pre-season with us then go on loan?
Slot straight into the first team?
Stay with us for minutes in cup games?

He's literally just turned 18 so, I'm expecting option 1 or 3?
The fuss they are making, he's paying soon. Subs in the summer then fighting for first team

Last edited:

View: https://x.com/SpursOfficial/status/1753516996296090032?s=20

At Djurgarden. Lucas made 25 appearances (out of 30) as his side finished fourth in the Allsvenskan (top league in Sweden) last season. He played 29 times in all competitions, scoring three goals, taking his tally of senior appearances in Sweden to 42.

Also played for Sweden u19, u21 and one cap for Sweden first team.

Although a fair number of appearances may be off the bench, that's a lot of playing time for a 17 year old (18 today), albeit in a lesser league.

And 6 foot 1 inch (1.86m), a fair height for an 19 year old

Last edited:
OK, so can he play for us...are we loaning him??
He's joining us on July 1st, so until then is staying at Djurgarden... (or Laydjurgarden as I can't help calling them ...say it out loud!)

So I guess it's not a loan as such, but they get to keep him until then... but the Swedish season has ended hasn't it?

This is interesting:

Their season starts up again in Late March/early April...
So presuming he stays there for now, he'll probably be playing (and subsequently match fit) by the time he joins us for pre-season...

I wonder if that's a factor they took into account, so he'd be up to speed already, or a total oversight, and he'll be burnt out by November!!?

Back
Top Bottom