Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I prefer

John Terry, your mum's a thief x 4

Your dad's a dealer, your mum's a thief x 4

And Chadli needs a song!

The best terry song is:

John Terry is a racist
He wears a nazi hat
His dad will sell you Charlie
His mom will rob your flat

"When opposition gets to fly, we've got someone to make them cry, it's Capoue!" (Ca poo eh)

To that old It's amore Italian number.

last time i was at an 1882 night, i tried to get this going... but it didn't catch on! would love it to tough.

For Dembele, to the tune from the Jungle Book (lion sleeps tonight) - inspiration attached in video.

Down the Lane, the mighty Lane
Dembele plays tonight.
Down the Lane, the mighty Lane
Dembele plays tonight.

Ah Dembele, Ah Dembele
Ah Dembele, Ah Dembele
Ah Dembele, Ah Dembele

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

MOOOOOOUUUUUUUUSSSSSAAAAAAAA DEMBELE!!!!!!!

Please join my cause and make this happen on Thursday!

Bit late now but i did see a similar song to that on some spurs facebook page but cant find it anymore.

Hes a yido a Belgian yido
hes Mousa Dembele
and so on...

There have been times in the past where I've nearly fallen asleep to it though, it's slowed up that much! I'm still determined to get at least one Chas and Dave song into our repertoire... If you cut them they would bleed jellied eel liqour... and eventually liliwhite.

Reviving an old post here because I am all for this. Was thinking the other day we should adopt one of Chas n Dave's regular songs as ours.

"Ain't No Pleasing You" is such a good old song everybody knows the lyrics to and I think is quite a good tongue in cheek reference to ourselves, the infamously hard to please WHL faithful!

I was there that night in that video. One of the most drunken nights I've had. At the end I remember everybody was singing for them to come back for an encore. They didn't and then the next thing I remember is a hundred or so of us were singing "Oh When the Spurs Go Marchin In" haha was brilliant. My mates who I was with are Millwall and Palace and were just standing there wondering what the fuck was going on, the place was full of Yids!

I was there that night in that video. One of the most drunken nights I've had. At the end I remember everybody was singing for them to come back for an encore. They didn't and then the next thing I remember is a hundred or so of us were singing "Oh When the Spurs Go Marchin In" haha was brilliant.... the place was full of Yids!

Including (admittedly, only having only seen her Avatar pic) but is that not @ Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman in the front row, in the far left hand corner... (with the pink sleeves???)

Well I built my life around you
Even when you were shite,
But you never cared about us
Now we've seen the light
Oh Tott'nam, there ain't no pleasing you

We stood on the Shelf, sang Yiddo songs
But even that was wrong
we should've known it
All along

You only had to win a game
And we knew you'd do it
You had a 10 point gap
But you went and blew it
Now every song I ever sung
Was only sung for you
But now you, can go and do (one)
I've sung my last for you...
I'm a partial Jew...

Cos I ain't gonna be made
To look a fool no more
Yi'done it once too often
What do you take us for

Followed by a chorus of 'Booooos'!!!

Needless to say, I will NOT be singing this tomorrow!!!!

Last edited:
In the 80s, Steve Archibald bought a pub for his dad to run in Bethnal Green and we went along to the opening, and the entertainment was Chas 'n Dave..... great night, loads of the the players were there. For the life of me I can't remember the name of the pub, it was just off Roman Road. I went back there a few months later for my birthday, and his dad phoned Archie and we had a lovely chat.... think it was just before he went to Barcelona!!

Mousa, Mousa Dembele plays centre mid for me,

der der der der der, der der der der der, der der der der der, der der der der der,

Mousa, Mousa Dembele plays centre mid for me...

Still love NYSpurs version of Electric Avenue

We're gonna rock down to with Etienne Capoue
Then with Zeki Freyers
oh nooooooooo!

Someone was filming the pub yesterday.
Sadly that may be the last time we sing it.

Also exclusive to NYC is the return of the gomes song, but instead of "I wish I was brazillian too" they sing "I'm glad Lloris is playing not you"

Jake the peg

He's Bentaleb deedle eedle dum
With a sweet left pag deedle eedle dum
Whenever he plays in rain or snow
We know he's our Yiddo
Deedle eedle dum

Needs work but a decent base to start from (simple I mean!)

Back
Top Bottom