Tromsø v Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

mick_mccarthy_anim1.gif
It never gets old.

Sorry I just really really don't understand the hype around Townsend, he was piss poor tonight and rarely more than average whenever I see him play.
I agree. He is very overhyped at this moment. I actually would like to see him on the left with Lamela on the right. Maybe him being on the left will make him a little less selfish and maybe he can actually get some good crosses into Soldado.

To all the Americans on here have a Happy Thanksgiving and to everyone one else Have a Happy rest of your day. Now time to head out to the family for some food.

you leaving and never posting on the site ever again would raise the spirits of everyone, I would imagine
Give it a go, you'd be taking one for the team
Go you
Go arcspace
just go
Who made you Internet police again?

Glad to see you've found something to knock the team about even in a comfortable win on a plastic pitch in the arctic circle

Last edited:
It's really starting to annoy me now, we know how good Soldado can be from Champions League, La Liga games and YouTube. But the fact he's going through games where he probably doesn't touch the ball for 9-10 minutes at times, and when he does he doesn't have the confidence to do anything.

I do feel for the lad and the fact we paid £26 million for him, the fact he doesn't suit our game etc etc. just feels like it was a massive waste, for us and for him too. I really so hope it comes good for Roberto at some point, else it's like we've wrecked this lads career at his peak!

He's got the determination still but that will eventually drain away til the point where he will say he feels it's best for him to move on and I really don't want that, but at this stage so far it looks like Benteke would have been THE ONE!

Back
Top Bottom