Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Takeaway from last night

1 Man United are shit and their players few individuals aside are average.

2 Bayern need to massively improve. Kimmich/Goretska is a rich man’s Hojbjerg/Skipp partnership. It’s not elite and will get eaten by a decent midfield, heck if we had Bentancur, Maddison and Bissouma as the 3 we would eat them alive. Kim Min Jae is quality though.

Takeaway from last night

1 Man United are shit and their players few individuals aside are average.

2 Bayern need to massively improve. Kimmich/Goretska is a rich man’s Hojbjerg/Skipp partnership. It’s not elite and will get eaten by a decent midfield, heck if we had Bentancur, Maddison and Bissouma as the 3 we would eat them alive. Kim Min Jae is quality though.

They're incredibly average, they play at such low intensity - I don't even know if that's just the Bundesliga but when I watch Leverkusen they are the opposite, high energy and they move the ball quicker.

They're incredibly average, they play at such low intensity - I don't even know if that's just the Bundesliga but when I watch Leverkusen they are the opposite, high energy and they move the ball quicker.
The Bundesliga is typically a high tempo, intense league. So Bayern playing at a low tempo is an outlier compared to how they and the league as a whole usually play.

Anyone know how United and Newcastle being eliminated would effect the coefficient and 5th getting CL this season?
It means they can’t get any more points which means it’s harder to get the coefficient up (because the coefficient is an average).

If Milan beats Newcastle, I think England becomes a long shot to get one of the extra places because one of those 2 teams is guaranteed to go out of Europe so it’s kind of like a 6 pointer.

Spain has 2 teams out so they will have trouble getting their coefficient up. They also have 4 in the CL knockouts and only 1 is a real favorite. They probably need 3 to reach the QFs and 2 in the SFs to get back in it.

Last edited:
Neil Lennon freaks me the fuck out....... Those teeth, the complexion, the permanently bloodshot eyes...... I swear the man is a cannibal.

GBP76D0XkAA5Wor

v

GBP_VVZXgAA3Vvc

ss.png

Back
Top Bottom