Pedro Porro

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That pass to richy for the goal was reminiscent of prime hoddle.

He has really stepped up this season under ange
He really has, and he's making a strong argument for being player of the season at this rate.

I do expect that it will be Son or Maddison that ends up winning that at the end of the day. But Pedro looks set to press them all the way to the end if he keeps this up.

His improvement this season is almost unbelievable. Some of that is down to Ange but he has always had talent.
I am really confident he can keep this up and if he does he could turn into one our best ever RBs.

Honestly the prospect of Porro and Udogie running our flanks in this Postecoglu system for years to come has me watering at the mouth. I can't recall anybody ever having two full backs as good on the ball as these two can be on their day. Not just runners/crossers, but actual ball players who can receive the pass in tight spaces and move and play too. So exciting to watch and for our future.

Honestly the prospect of Porro and Udogie running our flanks in this Postecoglu system for years to come has me watering at the mouth. I can't recall anybody ever having two full backs as good on the ball as these two can be on their day. Not just runners/crossers, but actual ball players who can receive the pass in tight spaces and move and play too. So exciting to watch and for our future.
It’s not just those two - it’s the keeper plus VDV and Romero… the whole back half of the side is stellar

It’s not just those two - it’s the keeper plus VDV and Romero… the whole back half of the side is stellar
To be fair, Ben D has also been putting in a magnificent shift lately too. Bit of an unsung hero, I reckon. That goalline clearance on Sunday was nothing short of wonderful. Do not forget Daddy Davies.

I need more Pedro Porro long balls to the wings and to ST Richarlison. He helped created both of Richarlison's goals with those balls from deep.

To be fair, Ben D has also been putting in a magnificent shift lately too. Bit of an unsung hero, I reckon. That goalline clearance on Sunday was nothing short of wonderful. Do not forget Daddy Davies.
Agree - but that five are there for the long haul.

I can’t get my head around why Davies is generally so good at Cb yet so fucking awful at LB

TAA and Robertson are probably the two best at it in recent years, and we had Rose and Walker; but Rose and Walker didn't have the same output. At all. These two have eight goal involvements already in just 16 games. That's crazy.

TAA and Robertson are probably the two best at it in recent years, and we had Rose and Walker; but Rose and Walker didn't have the same output. At all. These two have eight goal involvements already in just 16 games. That's crazy.
They are not playing in the same position. Rose and walker were almost exclusively on the overlap while these two who knows where they turn up. I am still in equal parts intrigued ,amazed and worried where our full backs are playing. Never seen anything lol like it. Love it.

They are not playing in the same position. Rose and walker were almost exclusively on the overlap while these two who knows where they turn up. I am still in equal parts intrigued ,amazed and worried where our full backs are playing. Never seen anything lol like it. Love it.
Yes. Knights as much as rooks.

I liked that Pep even said similar when those media cunts said Ange was copying him and he was like "this is nothing like what I do" whilst probably wishing he thought of it 🤣

It's incredible that City fumbled the bag when it came to him. Sold him for 7m when he'd have been the perfect heir to Walker in a possession based, aggressive front foot team.

Their loss has most definitely been our gain. What a player.

It's incredible that City fumbled the bag when it came to him. Sold him for 7m when he'd have been the perfect heir to Walker in a possession based, aggressive front foot team.

Their loss has most definitely been our gain. What a player.

Just looked that up as couldn’t remember him frim City at all.

Never even trained with the first team. Went there after one year of professional football then spent three years on loan.
First season played 13 times for his club. He just wasn’t ready. A strange buy really by city.

Guess they made money on the sell on clause. Arguably would not have developed in the same way playing sporadically at City.

Back
Top Bottom