Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Arse miss the rapist. You can’t have Rice and Havertz on the pitch together, that is like us playing Skipp and Hojbjerg together, not enough technical skills in the middle.

Its even better that that little weasly prick over saw it. Thick cunt
...and even betterer that he used to PLAY for Bournemouth!

So, not one person on the coach didn't think it a bit odd that they were travelling on the M3 to Brighton.
I assume most of them had their heads buried in their mobile devices, with their noise cancelling headphones turned up to even notice WHERE THEY WERE...
It's the coach driver I'm more concerned about! That's his fucking JOB!

Shocking officiating in this league, it's all fun and games now but it's gonna bite us hard on an away day at anfield , old Trafford etc
:dierno::dier::hugoshock:

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Posted at 19:3419:34

Get Involved​

#bbcfootball, text 81111 (UK only - standard rates apply) or WhatsApp 03301231826

To lose a game like that and have your unbeaten run ended by VAR is even harder to swallow.
Rich, Kent

Chow Down Lol GIF by Justin Gammon

Just saw a gooner in the Chinese. I live in south east London , so i am fucking surrounded by them.
He looked sick.
Think they must have only put sour in his sweet & sour chicken.

Saka, Rice, and Saliba are legitmately world class. Outside of that, the rest of their team is form players at best plus some very weird purchases like Jorginho and Havertz. They aren’t cut out for two games a week.

Ole finished second once as a manager too.

Back
Top Bottom