Richarlison

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ugh. I want the guy to do well but he easily could have cost us points today.

Should have been ahead early and instead it turned into a nail biter.

Think he can do as a sub but we are in trouble if he’s starting regularly.

He's not good enough. Have been patient with him but technically he's lacking.

Woeful finishing from him today which could've cost us. Right now he's only just about good enough as a bit of an impact sub through the middle.

Last edited:
Ugh. I want the guy to do well but he easily could have cost us points today.

Should have been ahead early and instead it turned into a nail biter.

Think he can do as a sub but we are in trouble if he’s starting regularly.
Agree BUT, financially speaking we're just not the sort of club that can afford to have a 60m signing bench warming. We need to be pro active and sell him while his stock is still doing relatively ok, take a 20m loss and be done with it.

He’s not good enough. Too many on here say give him time. He doesn’t deserve time because he will become a hindrance as he was today. Players at this level should be scoring the first and second and his shot over the bar was something you expect from a centre half.

Agree BUT, financially speaking we're just not the sort of club that can afford to have a 60m signing bench warming. We need to be pro active and sell him while his stock is still doing relatively ok, take a 20m loss and be done with it.

Nobody is going to pay £40m for this player, I honestly don’t see how we sell him. No English club will buy him given his form and he’s not good enough for a foreign team to gamble a £20m fee on either. He’s another one destined for a bunch of loans.

I’ve never seen a player look so awkward when the ball comes to them two yards out. The number of tap ins he has completely fluffed is shocking.

Back
Top Bottom