Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
They have fucked up an offside before. Wolves vs someone, camera zoom was wrong.

But also they draw the lines wrong all the time.

Yes but did they believe it was onside in that game?

The issue seems to be that VAR knew it was onside but they weren't aware it was given as offside. Which is why they didn't draw lines on.

From the top of my head, that's never happened before.

The issue seems to be that VAR knew it was onside but they weren't aware it was given as offside. Which is why they didn't draw lines on.

They should be drawing lines regardless if they are showing the replay on screen.

If they had given it without drawing lines, wed' have felt it was a LiVARpool decision as well.

Was a massive fuck up anyway you cook it but both reds were correct and we'd have won the game vs 11 anyway.

They are now also blaming the Saudi Arabian dictatorship...

The comedy episode continues.
giphy.gif

They should be drawing lines regardless if they are showing the replay on screen.

If they had given it without drawing lines, wed' have felt it was a LiVARpool decision as well.

Was a massive fuck up anyway you cook it but both reds were correct and we'd have won the game vs 11 anyway.

That's another thing they don't consider.

If Jones isn't sent off, which they don't think he should have been. That Diaz goal doesn't happen because it's a completely different game.

How it was fucked might be a new one, but the bottom line is it's a marginal offside call which resulted in the wrong decision which is a film we've all seen a million times before - before and after VAR was introduced.

The reaction to this just because it's Liverpool is bordering on the hysterical. In fact no, it's not bordering on it - it's beyond hysterical. It's a fucking circus.

The thing that annoys me most is if this was the other way round, we'd be getting laughed out the building, no one would be making as much fuss across the media and Liverpool fans would be revelling in the outcome.

The thing that annoys me most is if this was the other way round, we'd be getting laughed out the building, no one would be making as much fuss across the media and Liverpool fans would be revelling in the outcome.
We wouldn't be laughed out the building because we wouldn't have made such a pitiful, cringe inducing "woe is me" statement in the first place.

To the long and winding road

The long and whingeing road
That leads to your door
Will never disappear
We’ve heard you cry before
It always leads me here
STFU you bores

Think thits fits with our DJ trolling them playing Hey Jude

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom