Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
Would watch klopp getting treated like an used rag. Cunt.

Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Not Me Angel GIF

Oh so beautiful!

My first feed was an international one, with Andy "If that had gone in it would have been a goal" Townsend and the commentator stroking each other off about Liverpool. It started to freeze so I found a Sky one and it was even worse.

I don't think I've ever heard a more biased commentary - Neville going "No no no!" as we counter attacked for the winning goal.

Even then they were all "How heroic were plucky li'l Liverpool" it was utterly astonishing.
Sky's commentary has always been like that, remember Andy Gray's "Oh No" when we beat West Ham 4-3 in 06/07?

Crazy game. Maddison and Son were clearly playing injured, I hope they’re both fine. But yeah it was probably the worst performance of the season and the immaturity showed here.

But they also fought until the end and never really gave up, and perhaps that stems from the youthfulness of the squad now. Incredible result. Liverpool’s unbeaten run vs us finally over

Back
Top Bottom