Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
There was a 5 min spell after our goal where we had them by the balls and should've got the second and killed this game

That's what the top sides do , we've got a fair way to go

I wouldn't be surprised with any possible outcome from this point

Could easily lose this as much as we could win it

With Ange's style, things are are always gonna be open. But when you're up a man and a goal maybe a slight tweak was needed to bolster things in the back

Unsurprisingly, Liverpool are a good team. Already knew that. We need to concentrate more in the second half to avoid being suckerpunched on the counter.

I will say what I was originally going to say at 1-0: it's honestly amazing how quickly we've been converted into playing like this. Only 7 PL games in - we're going to get better at it and Liverpool will have less luck against us in the future.

To go from Conte to basically disrespecting Liverpool's attack by passing around in defence this quickly is crazy.

Is it me or are Liverpool one dislikable bunch of cunts to a man from the eleven on the pitch to the whole bench/back room + weirdo of a manager
I don’t know how they ever achieve anything given that apparently there is a global conspiracy against them from every possible source in football.

That’s what they think.

We’re believing our own hype here
My Friend Sport GIF by UFC
wait 4 second half

will u believe??

They've looked a lot more dangerous than us all half. Szob and MacAllister have been very good. I'd like to see us get Porro high and wide more often against 10 men. Red card was a bit sus, slow motion made it look worse than it was, but a red card in the game as it is probably, feel for him though, not
much intent in it. Kulu looks in good shape. Think we should and probably will win with some tinkering at half time.

Back
Top Bottom