Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
If we had any sort of quality squad depth, that would actually mean something.
This is the thing, we would need to go the whole season with no major injuries, not impossible but highly unlikely, still to even be talking of this is testament to Ange!

Levy needs to give him the keys to the castle and next season could be special!

Think you’re all underestimating their forward players. They have all got on the score sheet this season. They are quick as well and like to press. Nunez is not a donkey he actually has a great touch. Please don’t start pissing on the oppo making out they are rubbish. Their fans prbly say the same about our forwards. Deki one trick pony , rich a donkey, etc. only really son can be held up as a strong forward based on his goal output.
You constantly piss all over the spurs players and say they are rubbish.

So kindly, fuck off.

I just worry about Richys technical ability in this set up from the left. He's not a winger and he's not particularly creative.

Hope he can prove me wrong and score a goal or two

You constantly piss all over the spurs players and say they are rubbish.

So kindly, fuck off.
Ok so you think their forwards are all rubbish? I’m not say ours are rubbish. I’m just saying their fans could probably say the same about our forwards like some on here have said about their forwards.

Back
Top Bottom