Spurs Vs Liverpool - Saturday 30th 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should we offer to replay the match?

• Total voters
So why do you think we come unstuck?

Why do you think there has to be a game when we come unstuck?

Obviously, it’s statistically almost impossible to go the season without losing but I don’t understand the mentality of being a fan and going into the game thinking you will lose.
Did you only sign up today?
The criticism and bitching on here about every aspect of the club is probably more profound than on arse mania!
I agree with you, but watch this thread if we go a goal down, watch it melt if it's 2 and watch it burn if we don't get level. It will be almost a given that someone will start a thread condemning Ange if we lose.
TFC - The Fighting Cock
Or Toxic Feckin' Cocks

Did you only sign up today?
The criticism and bitching on here about every aspect of the club is probably more profound than on arse mania!
I agree with you, but watch this thread if we go a goal down, watch it melt if it's 2 and watch it burn if we don't get level. It will be almost a given that someone will start a thread condemning Ange if we lose.
TFC - The Fighting Cock
Or Toxic Feckin' Cocks
Its embarrassing the levels of emotional maturity on here during a game. If by some miracle these people are fortunate enough to have discovered what their genitals are designed for other than pissing, and perhaps even married. Their partners are definately shagging the next door neighbour every match day

Uuuup that chimerny, my lad - and you might get to see the stars play.
Shtep in time.

dick van dyke open bar GIF

Its embarrassing the levels of emotional maturity on here during a game. If by some miracle these people are fortunate enough to have discovered what their genitals are designed for other than pissing, and perhaps even married. Their partners are definately shagging the next door neighbour every match day
You would do well to ignore Mr Sanctimonious Mick Cooper Mick Cooper

Maybe I should post this in the controversial views thread, but I actually hate dippers more than I hate woolwich. I hate woolwich partly because it's my duty, and partly because 20-30 years ago they had a side full of thugs most of whom should have been in prison for assault every weekend, but with dippers there is so much more to hate. Mainly the fans - the most aggressive, nasty, trouble-making, canniving, chip-on-shoulder, I-deserve-everything, nothing-is-ever-our-fault bunch of cunts on the planet.
Nothing controversial about that mate.

I hate Coventry and Chelsea more than Woolwich.

I want to set out my stall for this match - if we go a goal down and anyone starts melting, kindly log the fuck off and go suck on your thumb to calm yourself down some.

You can almost guarantee the dodgy decisions will continue this weekend.

With my tin foil hat on, it's almost like they aren't trying to hide it anymore
Then i'm the tin foil hat master!

No doubt in my mind this league is corrupt, and has been for a long time!

No chance in hell the refs are this bad, every single weekend, always in favour of some teams, no way!

jade fb GIF

Back
Top Bottom