Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
With tanganga and Sanchez apparently close to leaving and dier obviously not wanted surely we have a deal done for an incoming cb? Surely? Daniel?

200.gif

The sad thing is I thought both moves were fantastic at the time.

Because I’m clearly an idiot.

Yeah, the Tanguy thing really just confirmed for me that I don't know know anywhere as much as I think I do, and how little past performance really guarantees the quality of a player as they transfer.

Are you trying to tell me that we cannot attract and sign a reasonable replacement with that 100m plus kane fee. Or are you suggesting we just say fuck it can't get anyone as good just forget about signing anyone.You won't replace kane which is why I didn't want him sold. But now he's gone you need to put an adequate player in his place. If the club can't do that then they're not fit to run a football club.
It's clear that, there was never a plan in place for Kane's departure.
How can people this incompetent, be running one of the world's biggest football clubs, like a corner shop, they need rounding up and fucked off out of our club.

Back
Top Bottom