Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're pro ENIC anti Spurs agenda is becoming a little bit transparent now mate :disdain:
Some of us need to add balance to the debate
Animated GIF

who is advising this fucking guy??

are they telling him to hold out because a Champ league club is coming in?
He basically would either like to go somewhere and win a trophy whilst doing the bare minimum, or pick up £200k a week from Spurs. He won't go anywhere where there's a challenge.

Haha, you can't fool me, that's Mexico!

But, for the separatists out there:

It's based in a fictional village in Ireland (which is British by Geography).
It's acted by Irish actors from Republic (British by Geo) and NI (British by Law)

It's written and directed by NI and English writers (both British by Geo and Law)
It was paid for a commissioned by Hat Trick productions in the 90s (a British company by geography and law). For Channel 4, to which same 'Brit' rules apply.

The only way it is not British is if you REALLY want it to be 'just Irish' and ignore all the facts.

Let me (Wikipedia) draw you a picture:

y2Z9lw8.png

Green is geo, blue is legal. Both are 'British'.

It's British.
The British isles doesn’t make the Republic of Ireland geographically or legally British .

I don’t even know where to stat with how offensive that is. I’ll leave it, not the right place but fucking hell man, people fight wars over less.

Last edited:
A Fati loan could wind up a bit like Odegaard at the scum.

Glittering young talent who Real/Barca don't really have at the center of their plans, and Real/Barca are always spending absolutely every penny they have, so if another club is willing to pay a decent fee to keep the player, that's only ending one way, even with Odegaard now among the best players in the league.

Fati is Spanish of course and has developed more connection at Barca than Odegaard ever did at Real, but still.

Haha, you can't fool me, that's Mexico!

But, for the separatists out there:

It's based in a fictional village in Ireland (which is British by Geography).
It's acted by Irish actors from Republic (British by Geo) and NI (British by Law)
It's written and directed by NI and English writers (both British by Geo and Law)
It was paid for a commissioned by Hat Trick productions in the 90s (a British company by geography and law). For Channel 4, to which same 'Brit' rules apply.

The only way it is not British is if you REALLY want it to be 'just Irish' and ignore all the facts.

Let me (Wikipedia) draw you a picture:

y2Z9lw8.png

Green is geo, blue is legal. Both are 'British'.

It's British.
My friend. If you ever came to Dublin and said those words, you wouldn't leave.

And the Irish consider Dublin to be basically English. I'm an Englishman living here and you can draw as many Venn diagrams as you like but Ireland is absolutely not British. Physical proximity and cultural belief are entirely separate issues. I think I get what you are saying but in matters of such extreme sensitivity you cannot be flippant.

Maybe you should take a trip to Derry and explain that in one of the pubs?

Back
Top Bottom