Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Multiple times in the game today I just said wow to myself at what this guy was doing, controlling the ball and shielding it in the middle with seemingly such little effort, dembele-esque, then shifting it into space and motoring us forward.

What a player, looks like we can expect to see Brighton Bissouma this year rather than Conte neutered Bissouma. Fantastic stuff.

Tottenham-manager-Antonio-Conte2.jpg

What a dickhead

Was fantastic today, we have missed a player like him for many years. I couldn’t be more happier about him.

These comments from Conte expose everything that 's wrong with his "idea of football".

It's worth recalling he completely ignored Eriksen for his first six months at Inter too.

---------------------

Antonio Conte has claimed that Yves Bissouma still has work to do to get accustomed to his role in Tottenham’s system.

[T]he Tottenham head coach admitted that Bissouma is ‘a step behind’ the other three midfielders at his disposal since they all worked under him last season.

When asked about Bissouma, Conte told Football.London: “He needs to work, go totally into our idea of football. He’s a step behind Bentancur and Hojbjerg."

Conte admits Yves Bissouma is a 'step behind' Hojbjerg, Bentancur, and Skipp - Spurs Web - Tottenham Hotspur Football News

Back
Top Bottom