Yves Bissouma

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last match, he was everything i was hoping Ndombele would be.

Interestingly, Bissouma was always touted as one of those Dembele replacements but we chose to cling on to Dembele too long and he went to Brighton instead.

And we then ended up with Ndombele. With some decent planning, we could have got Bissouma back in 2018

Bissouma has been working​

Kilpatrick shared what he knows about the £25m man.

“In terms of standout players, I’m going to go with Bissouma. He arrived with such promise and we didn’t see his best last season. It was only under Ryan Mason that he looked fit and sharp again, under Conte there was nothing. It feels like Postecoglou really likes him and it feels like he came back to training fitter than anyone else and he’s looked good in the pre-season games in Asia and Australia,” Kilpatrick said.

Really shows you how good it was to have got him for 25m when you see some the transfers that happen.

Yep. Bissouma was Brighton’s best player for 2-3 seasons, Caciedo was nowhere near Bissouma’s Brighton level last season. However he is 21 and had a huge long contract so it’s potential combined with getting a player out of a deal.

I mean, have you consistently watched Caicedo play?

Yeh he is good but isn’t the bees knees yet. Watched Brighton a lot due to Spurs playing like turd. He is quite similar to Rice in that his best work is mostly off the ball, sort of Rice 2-3 seasons ago maybe. I can see why clubs want him but he will still need to be developed.

Last edited:
and people though dembele was better lol. this guy is a midfield boss not just a dribbler.

hopefully made captain when he realises son is shit. give him the armband make him feel like its his team, might cling onto him a little longer then.

Back
Top Bottom