Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ronny Rosenthal vs Southampton springs to mind.
I bet there's lots of others players for us and for other teams who have scored wonderful hat tricks. But that was just a blip on an otherwise mediocore career.

What we will never know for sure is, just  how fit was Kane and who was in control of that.

Sadly it barely mattered if we had Kane, Moura, or Messi up front. Liverpool got the luckiest start a team could dream of, and decided to dig in and see it out. It was an awful match and the only time I recall them ever playing like WBA
butterfly effect, games completely different.

This clown piping up now.

He stated the signings and apparent future signings were absolutely nothing to do with Kane leaving (and a lot of people bought it hook line and sinker).

Gift Orban as a 4th choice striker looooooool

another attacking mid like brennan johnson or Eze whilst keeping Kane looooool

Our net spend is already high. Levy was NEVER going to allow it to remain that way.

How funny would it be for Kane to turn them down and sign a new 4 year contract with Spurs?

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

i did say last week it was highly suspicious that the club was sleeping through the transfer window and suddenly sprang to life late last week with a double signing, and strong links to more strikers,
This thing has been agreed for awhile, bit like Gareth Bale

This clown piping up now.

He stated the signings and apparent future signings were absolutely nothing to do with Kane leaving (and a lot of people bought it hook line and sinker).

Gift Orban as a 4th choice striker looooooool

another attacking mid like brennan johnson or Eze whilst keeping Kane looooool

Our net spend is already high. Levy was NEVER going to allow it to remain that way.

Are you alright?

Accounts not looking for attention (so not aggregators/big media co's etc). I also have a couple of mates at Spurs, they are 100% not ITK and don't pretend to be - one is not player side the other is, but they genuinely don't get heads-up info (one did get info about Son being at a Hotel close to the training ground and let me know and I shared on here - this was before press broke anything - I think that might have been the last thing he's told me player related). Anyway both "feel" he's staying. "Feel" means very confident, just how people are behaving around the squad right now.
Your sauce is tomato ketchup.

Profit over glory eh?
I cant stand the guy, but not sure how Levy can get stick for this, Player wont sign a new contract, has a year left and we are offered close to £100 million - how many clubs including City would turn this down on the romantic notion that he will stay, fall in Love with Ange ball and sign a new contract when he could literally Join any team in the world next season and make a fortune from doing so?
Levys hands were tied with this, Yes he should have done it quicker but it had to be done Surely?

The Richy era at Spurs begins!!!! Goals galore for Brazil’s No 9 incoming under Ange’s attacking system.

But we need to get Tapsoba with Kane money - We need CB depth - particularly given Cuti’s injury history.

Back
Top Bottom