Barcelona v Tottenham Hotspur | Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys | Tuesday 8th August | KO: 19:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only game that matters is the Brentford one.. None of this back four will be in that starting line up. It's Vicario I feel sorry for coz this will do his confidence no good at all. Let's at least see what we do going forward, coz the defence is shite.
I thought Porro might be in with a shout...
But I guess Royal is probably more likely...

Back 4 of Udogie-Davies-Romero-Royal
on Sunday...
...is that what we reckon?

The Spanish state once investigated Pep for "helping domestic terrorists" or something like that during the recent Catalan independence movement a couple of years back. Pep is friendly with a lot of the leaders within that coalition.
No wonder he gets so pissed when someone have the guts to call ut City for their cheating!

Wrestling Family GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

Back
Top Bottom