Spursplay

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone requesting a refund yet, on the grounds that they were mis-sold, by the use of the word 'Play' in the name of the product?

We were unable to complete your payment for SPURSPLAY Premium
Dear Customer,

Unfortunately, we have been unable to process the payment for your SPURSPLAY Premium (12 months) subscription purchase.

Please log into your SPURSPLAY Account and update your payment details.

Thanks

Yeah, there's a reason for that. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Did I see that season ticket holders/members should have money off?
I emailed them back in June...

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that there will be a £10 discount for SPURSPLAY for renewed Season Ticket Holders. For those who already have an active subscription, they will automatically receive this discount, once their subscription renews.

Kind regards,
Tiggy

Apparently the games are on Viaplay which you can get a months free trial. I think through Amazon.
Where can I confirm that? I've seen that the WHam game is on Viaplay Denmark & Viaplay Sweden - presumably we're treated to Viaplay UK (I just made up Viaplay UK - it may not be a thing)

It's not an app as far as I know.

You have to log in through a browser so can easily watch on a Fire stick.
Yeah, I just cast from my iPad to the TV. Works well.

I know the match coverage of the West Ham game was poor to start with, but overall I think Spurs Play is actually a really decent service.

I signed up in December, and tbh I never really bothered with it. Mainly I think because I realised I had little interest in watching anything to do with our club post World Cup. However, this pre-season I've bene on there a lot, and I'm really impressed by the content.

The documentaries are really well made, including the Dier one that came out recently, and I'm enjoying what they're putting out since training started a couple of weeks ago, and basically all the stuff around the tour.

The podcasts have been pretty good so far, although I do wonder how much longevity they have when they're already on to interviewing Oliver Skipp. Hopefully the guests are more interesting than that in the future.

Back
Top Bottom