Aston Villa vs. Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Id prefer to see our strongest line up, which for me would include Eriksen, Lennon and Vertonghen at CB

Eriksen has recently played 2 international games. Holtby hasn't. This is Lennon's first game back and you want him starting immediately? That's not going to happen when we Lamela and Townsend have been playing and playing well. Vertonghen at CB i'd like too. Simple fact is, I'd rather have Chiriches playing than Naughton or Fryers. Learn to be reasonable.

Eriksen has recently played 2 international games. Holtby hasn't. This is Lennon's first game back and you want him starting immediately? That's not going to happen when we Lamela and Townsend have been playing and playing well. Vertonghen at CB i'd like too. Simple fact is, I'd rather have Chiriches playing than Naughton or Fryers. Learn to be reasonable.

Blah blah...if they are on the bench, they can start.

This is shit

Blah blah...if they are on the bench, they can start.

This is shit

What is the point in having depth if you want Eriksen to play 3 games in one week. What is the point of having depth if you want to rush a player into the starting 11. You say others have bias, yet your bias against AVB shows. Blaming the lineup when it is perfectly reasonable.

These 23 minutes have been nightmare watch. We have absolutely no movement.

I can't believe, how e.g. to full internationals playing on the wing just cannot grasp, that they will struggle to beat defenders, when they can't be botheres to make vertical runs betweem the back 4. Seriously, how difficult is it to understand, that you will need to beat more players, when you INSIST on standing around waiting to get the ball to feet, back to opposition goal?

RUN, you tarts.

What is the point in having depth if you want Eriksen to play 3 games in one week. What is the point of having depth if you want to rush a player into the starting 11. You say others have bias, yet your bias against AVB shows. Blaming the lineup when it is perfectly reasonable.

Because, as you can see, our depth is playing shit

No real movement, no flow.
We're just dilly dallying around the back four waiting just waiting to slip up.
Come on Spurs, pick it up!

Back
Top Bottom