Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looked on the verge of tears and his wife was consoling him by given his leg a pat.

good.

of course he could still make this right by reapproaching Nagelsmann, work on appointing one of the Directors he suggests. Give him real assurances on player control, and let the two of them work on the football club while he facks off to working on concerts and experience days

of course he wont, because he knows what's best for tottenham hotspur football club

Just watched the video for this and I’m stunned to report that what has been written is not what he said.

Doesn’t mean sacking him then wasn’t a ridiculous decision, but another example of posting a lie to suit a narrative. Every word quoted correctly until the bit about Levy. Weird that.
He said 'Mr Levy' instead of 'President' - I don't think that makes any difference. LOTS of ex players/managers are starting to speak out against Danny Boy.

They can't all be wrong, can they?

Good points, Many happy days, some great times especially in the cups👍.
Nobody was bigger than us when you started supporting though may be a stretch?
Were liverpool not hoovering up titles & European cups back then.
Villa won the league & European cup around then (similar size club to us) Forest did (smaller club) football has moved on.

We were a very good cup team but have only ever won the league 2 times.

Villa have won it 7 times Everton 9 similar sized clubs trophy wise ( we won more cups)

That's without getting started on Man U, Liverpool & Woolwich who are in double figures for titles & have also won lots of cups.
Spurs were the London glamour club from 1960 - 1990.

Spurs bought the best and were the entertainers.

Spurs have lost that since the inception of the Premier League.

Sugar and ENIC under Levy have turned the club into something else.

Spurs current identity crisis is completely down to the way the club has been / is being run.

How Levy could think he can still two bob it at the megadome is the biggest clue as to how out of touch he is.

It really can't be overemphasized how much Levy Out only existed on the internet until very recently.

It's burst into real life now, it has a hold among the matchgoing fans. And pretty easy and obvious to see that sentiment is only going to strengthen over the next couple of years.
Yes, when opposition fans are chanting 'Levy in' you know it has taken hold. Its not going to go away and he wont be able to hide behind managers anymore.

We aren't filling a 60k arena in London, with 6 other London premier league teams, on the selling point of being the 7th best team in the country.

We'd better hope the ambition is to be more than a regular Top 7 club. 7th is Europa Conference League.

You are seriously suggesting Spurs fans should be satisfied with being a Conference League club that occasionally does better than that?
I agree & of course we should not be satisfied with 7th!!

What I'm saying is that 7th is about the 'mean' average position of where we should be as a club both in the current climate & historically.

To get above that now we have to beat established more successful clubs like Liverpool, Man U & Woolwich, along with post abramovich 'new money' clubs Chelsea, Man City & now Newcastle.

You have 6 clubs there who its gonna be tough to get above. Doesn't mean it can't be done as we have shown before

I'm already saying we have overtaken similar sized historical clubs like Villa & Everton.

We will have years where we do well like under Poch & overachieve & years when we don't.
No different to other clubs.

It's cyclical

I agree & of course we should not be satisfied with 7th!!

What I'm saying is that 7th is about the 'mean' average position of where we should be as a club both in the current climate & historically.

To get above that now we have to beat established more successful clubs like Liverpool, Man U & Woolwich, along with post abramovich 'new money' clubs Chelsea, Man City & now Newcastle.

You have 6 clubs there who its gonna be tough to get above. Doesn't mean it can't be done

I'm already saying we have overtaken similar sized historical clubs like Villa & Everton.

We will have years where we do well like under Poch & overacieve & years when we don't.
No different to other clubs.

It's cyclical
We need rich owners.

That is how you win in modern football.

Fuck Levy's projects.

He's been winning for 22 years.

It's our time now.

We need rich owners.

That is how you win in modern football.

Fuck Levy's projects.

He's been winning for 22 years.

It's out time now.
You don't or shouldn't , build a 62,800 seater stadium, that is the envy of the world.
Only to challenge for 7th spot, but hope every few years you might get a chance to finish 4thor 5th.
You either compete as a club or you don't, there can't be middle ground, for fans paying top prices.

Thx 👍I Remember the 80s/ early 90s some good cup runs/success &usually average in the league.

You obviously remember things very differently in rose tinted land?
Pal, you knew nothing about Spurs 2 months ago. You didn't even speak the language. So GTHOH, you absolute clown.

You're the most boring poster on here, which is a feat considering the company you're in.

Time to leave the bot factory now. Unless you and your wee buddy LP are doing Dan Dan's bidding for free, in the hope he'll reward you with tickets and free merch.

Regardless, you guys are ridiculous.

Leave all things Spurs to the real ones.

Back
Top Bottom