Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

o07O3gl.jpg

Their schedule favoured them in the early season and helped them flatter to deceive.

Some of us didn’t doubt they would fold like a cheap fucking tent come the business end of the season.
Exactly - I was till telling people at the end of Feb they wouldn’t win it as they had loads of hard fixtures to come.

That fixture list was unbelievable for them, allowed them to pick up so much momentum but as soon as the fixtures evened out they crumbled

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that club was called florentina with an L and not fiorentina for all these years.
Wait til you hear that Napoli actualky play in Naples!

This will be Hojberg in a few years when he leaves us for someone else...

Somewhat of a liability widely derided, although liked and disliked in equal measure while he was here... and suddenly part of the inner Spurs family when he's gone.

But thanks for thinking of us anyway Serge...

probably had his best game for Spurs yesterday!!!!

Back
Top Bottom