Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What do you guys not like about UA? Personally love their sizing and they make quality, albeit overpriced, athletic material.

maryland-football-jerseys.png

Just got my Soldado kit in the mail. I got a medium and its still big on me. And I'm 5'11" 150. Kinda disappointed in that. Its as big as my large kit from last year that was also a little too big but I still love the look of it.

Just got my Soldado kit in the mail. I got a medium and its still big on me. And I'm 5'11" 150. Kinda disappointed in that. Its as big as my large kit from last year that was also a little too big but I still love the look of it.
Haven't you heard? Soldado's not cool anymore.

So say the Spurs hipsters.

I love their gear in general but the sizing on the shirts is inconsistent.

Even within their own ranges (fitted, regular, loose etc) they all see to come up different. And the sizes are completely different from what we had with Puma. A Puma large 3rd kit from 2011 is a tad bigger than last seasons UA silver and black xxl shirt. Way off!

Yeah, I've to agree with that. I bought a loose-fit T-shirt (one of those Catalyst quick dry ones) and a loose-fit golf polo shirt, both S size, and the latter is significantly larger.

I love their gear in general but the sizing on the shirts is inconsistent.

Even within their own ranges (fitted, regular, loose etc) they all see to come up different. And the sizes are completely different from what we had with Puma. A Puma large 3rd kit from 2011 is a tad bigger than last seasons UA silver and black xxl shirt. Way off!
My Puma 2xl home 2011-12 is smaller smaller than my UA home 2XL year. Did notice this this year's home is larger though.

I just got an email from Amazon advertising this dodgy replica shirt LINK The same message also had links to genuine shirts being sold by Spurs. I doubt they would be pleased!

Any medium-sized regular shirt buyers here? My last one was the purple away shirt from 11-12, it was a medium and fits just about right. Was wondering how this year's sizes match up - can anyone with experience of both make the comparison?

Back
Top Bottom