January 2023 Transfer Thread. The Big One

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not convinced by Kelleher.

Bazunu is the better keeper for me
I like Bazunu but there's serious questions over his positioning and handling. Southampton fans calling for him to be dropped regularly over the course of this season. Good vs City, hopefully he can keep it up, but he struggles when the ball is kicked towards his goal, which is not good for a goalkeeper. (I'm not advocating for either, hopefully it's Raya.)

I like Bazunu but there's serious questions over his positioning and handling. Southampton fans calling for him to be dropped regularly over the course of this season. Good vs City, hopefully he can keep it up, but he struggles when the ball is kicked towards his goal, which is not good for a goalkeeper. (I'm not advocating for either, hopefully it's Raya.)
That’s normal for a keeper that young. He’s just 20. That said, he’s not ready for a big move yet.

Henderson would be my pick, we should have been sniffing around Pope when we knew Lloris was on the wane. English and HG as well, not too old, very sensible choice

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom