Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm still hoping that's just a placeholder, it seems a little plain considering how crazy UA went last year.

Personally I would have thought the dark blue would have been the away kit, and the Cyan the third.....

This is doing the rounds, rather nice I think. Nicer than the cyan away at least!
ssay.jpg

So apart from the HP logo colour this was pretty spot on!
Will they have white shorts then? Which covers the three shorts colours we are likely to see used this season, navy, cyan and white (doubles for European games and 3rd away)

I think Man City away will get an airing... not 'cos I think it SHOULD (1981 worked out fine and all that) but because it will be BEAMED around the world as a Cat A fixture... and UA will want maximum exposure for their new design!

(I also expect hot balls in the Cups which will see us face Hartlepool United, Colchester United in the early rounds, followed by any of Wigan Athletic, Brighton and Hove Albion, Huddersfield Town, Sheffield Wednesday, Blackburn Rovers and Coventry City on the road to Wembley!!)

Back
Top Bottom