Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone fancy paying a grand for a shirt Bryan Gil wore for 31 minutes when we lost 2-0 to Nottingham Forest?

No? Anyone?

:levylol:
Fuck me; that’s grim. Get a Doherty or Sess one too for the same price. Surely we could give these things to charities or something? I know many a little makes a lot, but still.

The question is, do we continue to do it or by doing that does it scare off investment?

I‘m assuming it can only be a minority investment because they already fully own PSG?
That's what I figure. They want to keep their majority stake in PSG, but still widen their net so to speak. So minority investing in other clubs allows them to do it without creating a conflict of interest should PSG and let's say Spurs meet in the CL.

The question is, do we continue to do it or by doing that does it scare off investment?

I‘m assuming it can only be a minority investment because they already fully own PSG?

The Newcastle fans going after Mike Ashley didn’t put the Arabs off, so I’d guess not?

I suppose if anything, it makes an opportunity more obvious

Does feel like it’s getting to the point of “if you can’t beat them, join them”
Pretty much where i'm at. I never wanted owners like that but the whole things gone to shite anyway. If its not us it'll be a Fulham, Villa, Palace or whoever and we're under even more pressure. In a strange way if all the top 6 or 7 have big backers it makes it fairer. Its not like 20 years ago when it was just Chelsea, even with this backing there's loads of competition.

Pretty much where i'm at. I never wanted owners like that but the whole things gone to shite anyway. If its not us it'll be a Fulham, Villa, Palace or whoever and we're under even more pressure. In a strange way if all the top 6 or 7 have big backers it makes it fairer. Its not like 20 years ago when it was just Chelsea, even with this backing there's loads of competition.
They also aren't looking to buy the entire club, just a stake, if reports are true. So ENIC would still be around as the main owner. With QSI rocking around on the side.

Hard to get excited by any link like this… sure levy/Enic will find someway of putting them off investing in us… more than likely demand a ridiculous amount for the stake to further line there back pockets!

Back
Top Bottom