Spurs v Norwich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dembele has been played too far forward IMO. He is a bit like Modric in that his best work comes from picking the ball up deeper and moving into the final 3rd - not getting the ball higher up the pitch.

If Eriksen starts I would expect Dembele in one of the 2 at the base of midfield, and I would expect him to start bossing games again
If Eriksen starts, Dembele may lose out. AVB may want Sandro in the holding role and I can't see him dropping Paulinho. We're too deep in central midfield! :avbcringe::king:

Heart says 4-0, head says 2-1. Hopefully the former. Looking forward to the walk down from Seven Sisters, dropped 4 stone since my last visit in April so, fingers crossed, I won't be a sweaty, breathless freak by the time I arrive now. Hopefully the Park Lane'll slap their balls on the table and make some noise this afternoon. Hoping for a good 'un.

What with the potential of a few home debuts, plus the FA telling us 'what we can/can't sing' nonsense, plus wanting to put the NLD right, there could well be a cracking atmosphere today....
The fact that Norwich at home wouldn't normally raise the pulse of many fans needs to be put right.
We need to treat EVERY game against EVERY opposition like it's a Top 4 end of season crucial decider!!!!!

See ya'll there.

Coys!

I don't care that it doesn't have the alleged prestige of the nld. I am on a train (and have been for some time) and it is all I can do to stop a little excited wee coming out.
should make me easy to spot by the time I get to the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom