Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The man had a brilliant half season. Followed up by absolutely no preseason, a new manager, multiple injuries, AFOC, totally new CM's, Bale playing in his space and being very selfish. He had an awful 2/3 of the last season. He didn't even play badly the last third, and he had a few very good games.

You and your opinions mean less than a sloppy shit to me.

I appreciate I am something to you. I can't help that.

But tell your mate phil he needs to apologise.
FRIEDEL-TROLLING.gif

Personally I think with the players that we have brought in this summer I reckon Adebayor could have a decent season for us. Last season there was very little creativity and Adebayor wasn't the only striker to have an off season for us, I think that is all set to change this season and we are seeing glimpses of that already.

My twitter timeline is full of people slacking him off and calling him despicable things for his latest instagram post. Talking nonsense about how the tragedy in Africa means he should be held to closer scrutiny when he posts a cocky and unthoughtful pic + text.

It's sickening how most of us treat him, IMO.

It won't happen mate.

If he scores more than 10 goals....lol I will buy you something you want.

What is your life's desire?

IF he scores more than 10 goals I think it's only right, for the good of the club, that you buy us Bale back from the Galacticunts.

Give it a few months I'm sure you'll get a deal at £10, cash up.

:levywtf:

Served.

The silence is deafening it is. Everything I've ever said is true.

Just some sad yanks that know fuck all still bitching. And if you think I will let your sleight pass on what you said about my wife phil... Well you are severely mistaken. Good luck mate.

Enjoy coming to spurs. Enjoy the fact I will make it my mission to meet you.

You need to apologise. And soon.
This is potentially the most pathetic thing I have ever read. Is that supposed to be some kind of threat? If it is, you need to work a bit harder on things.
If you can't take it, don't dish it. That is a simple rule to live by.
However I am a big man, I will make a deal with you. Toddle off and apologise to everyone you have called a cunt, everyone you have offended, everyone you have abused (me included). Once you have done that, shout me back, I will gladly apologise for "offending" you. Until then, suck it up douchebag.
What goes around comes around.

The man had a brilliant half season. Followed up by absolutely no preseason, a new manager, multiple injuries, AFOC, totally new CM's, Bale playing in his space and being very selfish. He had an awful 2/3 of the last season. He didn't even play badly the last third, and he had a few very good games.

Don't you mean Bale playing in his space and doing his job for him? No wonder he had to rescue us so many times last season.

He's got himself and himself only to blame for last season, he stupidly got sent off in the NLD and he never found a rhythm after that. He's always been a sloppy finisher but last season took the piss!

Funny how he turned it on again towards the end of April when he realised his place would be under threat.

...and now look what Ade has done? Got people bickering between themselves on an ADE APPRECIATION THREAD on a SPURS FORUM!

very Spursy!

Look, his choice of words were either ill-judged, mis-interpreted, or, bearing in mind what nearly happened to him at the ACN and of course his brother's recent death, just a bit dim... but either way, if he comes back (eventually) and starts scoring, all this will be forgotten... and if he doesn't, it will be the very stick used to beat him with!

At least it only has two possible outcomes! (bit like the Bale saga really!)

Any proof it was actually him BTW??

This is potentially the most pathetic thing I have ever read. Is that supposed to be some kind of threat? If it is, you need to work a bit harder on things.
If you can't take it, don't dish it. That is a simple rule to live by.
However I am a big man, I will make a deal with you. Toddle off and apologise to everyone you have called a cunt, everyone you have offended, everyone you have abused (me included). Once you have done that, shout me back, I will gladly apologise for "offending" you. Until then, suck it up douchebag.
What goes around comes around.

Douchebag..... Oh dear.

See you at the Norwich game then. X

It's absolutely amazing how some can be such fucking cunts. Bunch of tough guys on here, the internet...you lot are being 'tough' on the internet. You get that right? "WAHHHH ADEBAYOR SAID HE HAS A GOOD LIFE AND HASN'T HAD A PRESEASON...WAHH!" Find a sheep, stick your dick in and end it. Simple. @ is a gooner right? Oh no here comes a reply with "dumb yank" or "stupid 'Mmerican" in it or maybe a "I knew everything before it happened", ooh! ooh! Will he mention that Ade is a cunt again? AHHHHH!!!!! The suspense!
Shut the fuck up and dance you mug, it might make your cunt go away.
43655-carlton-dancing-gif-8Bku.gif

He's a lazy fucking shithouse and I want him out of this club as soon as possible, ever since he got a long term contract he's been utterly shit whilst leeching all this money out of the club in wages. His couldn't give a fuck attitude last season was a big factor in us finishing 5th.

If it came down to needing to throw a striker on to help link play and feed Soldado I'd much rather Ade than Jermaine 'shift n shoot' Defoe. It's just a pain in the arse he never gets a full pre season under his belt and has more off field issues than any other player we've had for ages. A happy Ade could be the difference between a great season and a good one.

If it came down to needing to throw a striker on to help link play and feed Soldado I'd much rather Ade than Jermaine 'shift n shoot' Defoe. It's just a pain in the arse he never gets a full pre season under his belt and has more off field issues than any other player we've had for ages. A happy Ade could be the difference between a great season and a good one.

Alternatively if it came down to needing a goal then bringing on the highest scoring "supersub" in the league might be an idea? :ossie:

Back
Top Bottom