Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Sunday 23rd October. 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The 2nd half was terrible even the goal didn’t spark us into life. If Emerson plays in midweek then i give up he is so bad you get the fear every time the ball comes near him and surely a first choice goalkeeper is a must in the next year

Bet you weren't saying that when we reached the finals lol.
Yep. If you want, feel free to read my post history. I call out our luck when we have it.

We were also very unlucky against City with Mason in charge for the League Cup. Maybe we should just put him back in charge. 🙄

Well shut up then. Don't tell me I can't be pissed off after spending at least £120 got soaked wet through and had to endure yet another seesion of shit anti=football.

lol I disagreed with the fact you said that Jose's football was better than this.

Want me to take it back so you can feel better? It might even warm you up. :dembelelol:

Yep. If you want, feel free to read my post history. I call out our luck when we have it.

We were also very unlucky against City with Mason in charge for the League Cup. Maybe we should just put him back in charge. 🙄
We weren’t unlucky against City.

I was at the game. We were fucking appalling.

I don’t understand at this point how Conte can consider Emerson more prepared to play RWB than Spence. What are we losing by trying Spence there?

I do

Abject, wretched, deplorable, embarrassing, drivel, shit, boring, miserable, pitiful, submissive, worthless, pointless, slow, tepid, painful, dispicable, inept, spineless, turgid….

And to finish this off.

“Hey, If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Daniel Levy, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people, and I want him brought right here! With a big ribbon on his head! And I want to look him straight in the eye, and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit…
Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

The 2nd half was terrible even the goal didn’t spark us into life. If Emerson plays in midweek then i give up he is so bad you get the fear every time the ball comes near him and surely a first choice goalkeeper is a must in the next year

Second half you have to give respect to Newcastle. They completely shut the game down once we scored. They are an organised and cynical team, you don’t want to be chasing the game against them.

When we were flying high and we lost, I would get pelters on WhatsApp from my mates who support Chelsea/ Woolwich/ Utd etc. Tonight, nothing. Silence. That tells its own story, we’re not even worth taking the piss out of now.

Poch isn't going to come back and wave a magic wand over this squad. We'd have an initial bit of good form, then fell away, and then he'd be getting thrown under the bus again. 2016-2017 was a very different time and a very different squad.

No, stick with the current manager. I dont believe in sacking at the first sign of trouble.
Yes but poch knows how to rebuild, play expansive champagne football. Not squander 150 million and play cloggers. We were the benchmark five years ago. Now its turgid shit.

Back
Top Bottom