Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United Sunday 23rd October. 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Our results against decent opposition this season are actually embarrassing.

The performances behind those results are somehow even worse. I don’t think we did enough in the market but Conte better not avoid taking responsibility for this shit.

How can Eddie Howe make relegation threatened Newcastle look a top 4 threat and play decent stuff after getting 1 player of note (Guimaraes) last January but Conte needs a few more years to get us to actually pass to one another? C'mon folks. time to wake up.
He got more than 1 player of note.

They've bought like 15 half decent players. Many of their would start for us. They've got an actual back line for starters.

Genuinely couldn’t give a fuck.

Shit, defensive football that is fucking light years from what we’re good at.

If he wants to have a sulk he can fuck off back to Juve.

Those subs were fucking drivel.
I am same, mate.
Got used to playing rubbish and don't have any hope ...

Shit week. Shit team. Gutless.
We have lost Twice in a week, to two teams who, have younger managers playing, on the front foot football.
Is this a coincidence, I think it isn't our dated style of play is from the 80s, where our manager belongs.
We are flat track bullies, beating no one from the top six home or away, gutless, and full of mistakes, they are appalling the lot of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom