Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports coming out that we have offered Chelski Adebayor and 15 big ones for Chelsea flop Torres but has been rejected.
Would he be welcome at the lane and would he fit into the team?:adeohshit:

How about this for a theory ...

We have an agreement with Real to make Woolwich think they are going to sign Ozil so they don't sign anyone else and at the last second pull out of the deal, leaving them with nothing.

Now THAT would be amazing.

:levystare:

We have an agreement with Real to make Woolwich think they are going to sign Ozil so they don't sign anyone else and at the last second pull out of the deal, leaving them with nothing.

I might forgive RM for all the shit they pulled if they did that... maybe..

:levystare:
That would be funny but I can't see it myself. Real could use the money having spent £150M ish this summer...

I rate Torres and have said i hope he comes to spurs, even though it won't for various reasons. I don't think he is worth 15m let alone Ade. I'm hoping Ade is kept and is used as second choice and can give us a totally different look than soldado. The idea of selling Ade is to mainly clear the wage bill, and Torres is probably on double what Ade is so i think this story is bullshit.

It's interesting how it was down to dotting the i's and crossing the t's a while ago, and now its not so certain. Whilst Im fairly sure the gooners will sign him, be funny if they don't

German mate of mine says their equivalent of the Sun says its a done deal and they are usually quite reliable.
he's just checking other sources now....dont go anywhere...

(this is better than Sky's coverage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom