Gareth Bale Appreciation Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I got only one thing to say.

Fuck @ Xose .

Good luck, Gareth. I hope that you enjoy as many finals without success as Ballack in their shirt. And I hope that you look back on this as the day your career started going to shit. But I hope the money was worth it.

hope to see one of these with Bale in the near future

3oywyn.jpg

Sorry, but comments like this have no grip on reality. They're paying him £300,000 per week. That's over £15m per year in wages, to say nothing of the recognition and sponsorship deals of being a galactico. He could end up as wealthy as the likes of Beckham. He's not a boyhood Spurs fan so given the choice between £300,000 a week and being a new Ledley King I don't think it takes much working out why he's chosen the former (as would Ledley if he'd not had a dodgy knee).
This. Real Madrid or Tottenham? For someone who has no real ties to the club (when you think about it), I can't begrudge him leaving

Thanks for the memories, Gareth

You are a special, special player - glad you were Spurs and made many fans happy over the years. May the future hold many happy moments for you as a player. You're always welcome back as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:
Fuck him in the ear, he could have given us one more year, the cunt was quick enough to sign new contracts every year.

I hope he crashes and burn, turns to booze and loses the lot.

I think the worst thing Spurs did was use the all-white kit last year.... Sewed the seeds in his head I reckon!

Wow this is tougher viewing than I thought it would be....
I feel like a disappointed kid on Boxing Day once all his toys have broken!!

@ ArcspacE ArcspacE
Thanks for the memories, Gareth

You are a special, special player - glad you were Spurs and made many fans happy over the years. May the future hold many happy moments for you as a player. You're always welcome back as far as I'm concerned.

Crawler!!!!

I'm

Joking!!!!

Tbh I hated him at first in a why the fuck would you leave us and make me sad way. But then seeing the set up, presentation and everything that surrounds it, you can't blame him. He's making silly money and playing for another good team. I want to see him do well and I hope he doesn't fail.

I was there in the San Siro that night and saw what he was capable of and knew that night would change him and what the world thought of him. He's gone on from there and improved immensely. He's worked hard for his 'dream' move and fair play to him.

I would have wanted to see him push on and bring us a trophy this season and give it one more go but football isn't always about loyalty, but we remain loyal to our team without him and with the new intent and investment we will be stronger.

Last season, we prayed for Bale to start every game. Who do you look for now? We should go to the game to see 'Tottenham' and not individuals. Yes, someone special comes along every now and then, but at the end of it all, its still just Tottenham we love! Even with Bale gone, he will still continue to be one of the key factors of our fruitful future. His money has set us in a new direction.

Back
Top Bottom