Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't loose to your rivals first and foremost so that's good.
But concerned how badly Chelsea outclassed us though, if they had a top striker who knows the score

Not sure why Antonio got red? He went to shake the salty hand of Thomas and got the old superman 2 treatment

They are at home and always give their best season performance at home against us. We are not Woolwich for whom they roll over.

Couple Love GIF by BBC Earth
fuck off tuchel

Lets be honest that we didn’t deserve shit. We were dominated both physically and tactically pretty much all game long. We were fortunate on the Davies foul before the goal, and somewhat feel lucky that Romero didn’t get something for the Cucurella hair pull right before the second.

That being said, fuck Chelsea and fuck Tuchel.

:dembelefingers:

Happy with that if I had known we would have played like that and not lost I wouldn't have believed it .Still huge improvement needed but a bit of progress today and a few more options for the team going forward . Not a bad day afterall.

The mentality to fight on until the final second and get a result against a team we are notorious for flaking against is incredibly impressive.

I would say this is a defining moment for this club quite frankly.

Yes we got a slice of luck but we made our own luck.
Not sure it's defining but 100% agree that its satisfying as fuck

Do I feel bad that it was a borderline foul on Bentancur before our equaliser? No.
Do I feel bad that Cucurella was fouled before the equaliser? No.
Do I feel bad for Kante getting injured? No. Chelsea cunt.

Tuchel behaved like a cunt all game.
Havertz was a cunt all game.
They thieved trophies for nearly 18 years. KARMA.

Back
Top Bottom