Chelsea VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday the 14th of August 2022, 16:30PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

unknown.png

Didn’t win but fuck me, what a result.

New tottenham? Conte is incredible. His passion can take us somewhere special. Kane and son were poor in our first two games but we are still getting results!

Richarlison will be pushing for a starting place I think. Richarlison, Perisic and Bissouma is why strength in depth is critical.

Why was Conte sent off for Tuchel being a violent child (again)?

Pathetic ref choosing the “easy” way out.

Ref bottled it by not giving Tuchel a 2nd yellow for his gallop down the line for their 2nd. The skank should not have even been there to kick things off at the end.

Never scores the big goals in the big moments, does he? Never wins the big matches. That's why that old tap in artist trope hangs about.
No, he hasn't - typically.

Been several finals and semi's that he hasn't turned up in.

Today was a huge game in a season that we all have high hopes for.

He was absolutely shit for all of it, apart from the header in the last 2 mins.

I'm grateful for it, but it doesn't change history.

And I was absolutely justified to call him the fuck out in that game.

Well evidently they did "push"....... :roseunsure:
Look we got a point. That's exactly what I would have taken before the game, but it was an abysmal performance. We weren't knocking on the door with minutes to go but we made a corner count. On another day we could have played for 4 hours and not scored, bit anyway it's moot now. All good stuff.

I'm happy. You're happy.

Hmmm, a player comes on, doesn't do anything spectacular himself, but puts himself about, inciting and inspiring others to do the same, and thereby changes the game. Richarlison may well be our new Lamela. :)

The brilliance of having squad depth and a genius manager, switching to the back four was a perfect move. Richarlison provided a lot more energy off the bench, but it caught us out defensively - unfortunately conceded just before we switched back but he was smart enough to make formational switch back regardless of the goal.

Back
Top Bottom