Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (6th Aug) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a day, took my 11 year old son today who hasn’t been since pre-covid. He Loved every minute of it.

In the flesh Kulu is different levels, If he played for Liverpool the media would be Jizzing all over their corn flakes !

If we beat the chavs can we start to dream?

Two assists and a goal from the wingbacks. Very Conte-like. And both probably aren’t first choice if everyone is fit.

Suppose I should go home now. Think I'll treat myself to some noodles on the way home.
I know we're milking it a tad, but you have to enjoy the occasions as they happen, as it could all come crashing down next week! (Hopefully we will at least put up a fight, Antonio won't settle for anything less).

The crosses for the first 2 goals were of the highest quality and the quality of Kulu’s finish was also top drawer. Nobody seemed to care when we went a goal down just shrugged it off and won comfortably, great signs for the season

feel if we was really at it we could of score 2 or 3 more today. solid display considering son and kane wasnt that great and we had emerson at RWB. everyone else was fucking quality.

Great day from start to finish. Ok, them scoring in the 12th minute was a bit of a set-back.

Still trying not to get too optimistic, but when you see Kulu playing like that and the rest of the team stepping up even with Son and Kane being a bit off today, it is hard to not get a bit excited.

Next week will be a big test and a better idea of where we are, but going to enjoy this for now...

COYS

Back
Top Bottom