Tottenham Hotspur v Southampton (6th Aug) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I said last season Kulu is a world class player waiting to hit the big stage and he is proving me right.
Lies No GIF

They say Diaz is the signing of the January window. By which fucking metric? Kulu is incredible at 22 years old.
Honestly? I'm more than happy for lazy pundits and blinkered dippers to push this narrative. Diaz is pacier but I genuinely wouldn't trade the two. I wonder if most people think Kulu is older than he is (at first glance you might think he's late twenties).

Less pressure on Kulusevski is just fine for me, but that won't last after days like today.
:kulushock:

We played OK today, some good individual performances, and were very comfortable for the most part.

That's not a dig, but does make you wonder how decent we could be when at full pelt. A very pleasing game, nonetheless.

We played OK today, some good individual performances, and were very comfortable for the most part.

That's not a dig, but does make you wonder how decent we could be when at full pelt. A very pleasing game, nonetheless.
I feared for the worst after they scored so early but sounds like we didn't panic and were very professional. Coys

Honestly? I'm more than happy for lazy pundits and blinkered dippers to push this narrative. Diaz is pacier but I genuinely wouldn't trade the two. I wonder if most people think Kulu is older than he is (at first glance you might think he's late twenties).

Less pressure on Kulusevski is just fine for me, but that won't last after days like today.
:kulushock:
Not to say Diaz is shit but it feels more and more like Chelsea nabbing Willian and forcing us into buying Eriksen. Happy with the 2 we ended up with.

Stick around, avoid cunt-offs and then I'll concur.

:contesmile:

(Welcome back.)
Merci for the welcome. Been busy and hectic and was sick of the abuse I sometimes received, that which I saw others giving and the abuse I gave others. Needed a break and am now back, feeling good and determined.to enjoy the fun times here.

Back
Top Bottom